Waterproof Headphones Ukraine

Mine has been canceled also

“Greetings. Unfortunately there were technical problems with the product. I have to cancel the order.”

maybe there is a problem with using these phones with the equinox for one reason or another, my luck!!!

or maybe minelab don’t like other people selling them for the nox cause the Hungarian ones are gone too!?

Ah, so you think he is just raising the price and does not want to honor the old price? Very possible I guess.

Minelab brand headphones are available right now for $149 so no need to mess with risky purchases. Though I already saw a set for sale used because the owner thought the Minelab version lacked volume.

I have the same insight as Steve H., the price of $ 200 is too high, I guess identical headphones on Garret-a price of $ 65 ...., so buy Minelab headphones or GoGs ..

3 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Ah, so you think he is just raising the price and does not want to honor the old price? Very possible I guess.

Minelab brand headphones are available right now for $149 so no need to mess with risky purchases. Though I already saw a set for sale used because the owner thought the Minelab version lacked volume.

Which store has the Minelab Headphones for sale? 

He said when they are back for sale they’ll be $85 again. But still we are paying $20 more than the Garrett version of the same thing just for the equinox plug.

my hearing is fine but I really want loud ones to hear over scuba bubbles!