Another Blast To The Past On Detector Ads

Wow! Did that bring back some memories! I used to grab my Dad's magazines in the late 60's and read them cover-to-cover! Thank you for sharing RR!!

Here are two Videos I put together a couple years ago, along the same line - Hope you enjoy!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I saw the explorer 2 and the metalalert in a shop in London belonging to the Tesoro dealer nothing has moved for 20 years .......he was selling the lease on his shop to move closer to his wife and told me all about the days where he used to sale 15 silver sabre a day.......the basement was full of new parts for tesoro and that day i bought him the ONLY  compadre with changeable coil available at the time the uk....i also bought from him coils for tesoros a brand new INCA and a 1235X.............he had detectors made of wood and some Compass PCBs 77bs if i remenber correctly the shop was like a shop in the 80s i loved going there......btw i am only 44 ??? and i just bought a VGC 1266XB with case 3 months ago was dreaming of it in my teens now it s miiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

RR

• Like 2