I Found The Best Shovel And Trowel

Been using this shovel by Radius Garden called the Root Slayer and it is amazing. sharp V cut tip to cut through roots and the serrated edges it quickly digs perfect large plugs where ever I can use a full size shovel. i also love the round handle it is big and easy to grip and comfortable.

Radius Garden just release this matching hand trowel that I just got this week and it has been equally great.

slayer shovel1.jpg

slayer shovel2.jpg

slayer trowel.jpg

As far as belts I have tried about 10 different styles of belts and then I tried this wide padded tool belt from Dewalt and I can't even tell Im wearing it its so comfortable and will accept any holsters and things I wanna put on it.

dewalt belt1.jpg

dewalt belt2.jpg

• Like 2

On 5/31/2018 at 4:48 PM, 57buick said:

...Then I tried this wide padded tool belt from Dewalt....

Apparently this one: 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001P30BWI/ref=asc_df_B001P30BWI5495495/

4 minutes ago, wardo said:

Thanks, 57 Buick, for the Radius Gardens info. I went to their website...very cool looking stuff. I’ve already placed an order.

Mike W.

You will love it. I think the shovel is as good or better than the $100 and $150 shovels at the metal detecting stores Ive tried. That new root slayer trowel has been awesome. I tried one of their regular garden trowels and it broke trying to pry up a rock but this one is made differently and is much stronger.

But they do have a lifetime warranty too though. I just wish they had the sheath for the trowel available, they dont yet. I ordered a wide leather tool pouch on amazon im gonna see if the trowel fits in it. Ill let you know