Nox 600 Digging Iffy Low Number Signals At The Beach

18K really gives of a nice GLOW!  Super find.  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Like 1

Awesome piece of gold, I've never found gold at the beach.  But I hope to try my hand at beach hunting this year.

Dig it all as long as you are capable...beach, park, gold and relic fields...it's all the same IMHO. :biggrin:

strick

Nice ...thats a very pretty ring

Great to see a man with detecting experience showing a newcomer the ropes.

• Like 1

My beaches are so bad that when I do get a signal I get excited. I went out yesterday morning to the beach and come back with nothing. I dug a few tabs but that's all I even got a beep on. I even turned the sensitivity to max. I hunted for two hours then it got hot and went back to my truck. 

Believe it or not I was using my 600 and didn't know it until I was putting it in the back seat. I used the wired headphones because my wireless quit working.  For beach I use the same settings on both the 800 and 600 and I honestly cannot tell the difference between the two detectors when using them. I just grabbed the  600 when I meant to grab the 800. 

I even made the mistake using park 1 once..  I only bought the 800 because I go to AZ and NV every year and want to try out the gold mode. I found some color while panning for gold in Alaska once but never with a metal detector.