Detecting In High Trashy Areas Tips

Hi, I'm looking for tips about how to tackle high trash areas specifically when you get multiple varying signals in an area. Often I'm detecting in Orchards or pastures right next to farms that would have seen activity going back hundreds, maybe a thousand years. Or my back garden an ex-orchard in a rural village which over the years has been cultivated, had bonfires, lots of activity. In these areas I get many different signals all within a few inches of each other. Generally using P2 or F2, (I like 50 tones) and I prefer not to change any other settings, I dig out any stable solid figures/tones from say 7 onwards if they have no low tones/numbers when I test with All-metal mode. Having done that the remaining signals often are a mix of good signals, some good bouncing around, and negative signals. I'm trying to detect the "shape" of the signals, aiming to identify good positive signals that should be dug, but not sure about the rest. If I see a good solid signal say in the teens say with a -negative number when tested in all metal, should I dig in the hope of say a coin sitting over/next to ferrous, or should I leave alone? Often in the past, I've had a dig it all mentality to gain experience, but frankly in these areas that is not practical as I may just as dig randomly and see what's there with a pinpointer and not use a detector at all!