Equinox, Gold Monster, & Arizona Gold

JW

Like you said if left in the ground would have been a true test of the Equinox on gold . The trouble is that little word if .

What I really want to see is that 6” coil in action like Bill was talking about.

Being we live in a in perfect world how can I expect Bill’s video to be any different.

i’m Looking forward to his next video he makes.

Bill I thank you for your hard work and just seeing that pretty face is a pleasure to behold .

That’s the way it is Bill and that is some got it others got to go get it.

Chuck

• Like 1

Here's part II: 

• Like 1

I've worked the Little San Domingo many times and often get skunked like Bill did this time. His advice to find a small area and work it is so true!!! I'm sure he thought he was getting the 800's coil over gold too just like his friend. Those targets sounded great. The lead and small tin targets are everywhere in that area. My Makro Gold Racer can get pretty noisy on that ground. The 800 was very quiet. It was great to see the 800 giving accurate target ID numbers and good depth. That is another big plus for the Equinox since most other VLF detectors have to run in low to mid sensitivity All Metal at this site because using high sensitivity will drive you nuts with all of the hot rocks and using disc kills depth there. Most of the gold VLFs running All Metal prospecting mode don't have target ID and neither do the PIs .  Gold 2 might have been a better choice for that area since most of the gold is smaller stuff.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, fredmason said:

I am sure that the urge to dig her target was far stronger than any desire to test the 800...even after all these years  and good intentions I just start digging! I want to see the gold-right now!!!

fred

Guilty as well. I ment to  Check the Nox on a target before digging it. But failed. I had to put my other unit in the truck lol.

• Haha 1

On 6/12/2018 at 12:44 AM, Ridge Runner said:

JW

Like you said if left in the ground would have been a true test of the Equinox on gold . The trouble is that little word if .

What I really want to see is that 6” coil in action like Bill was talking about.

Being we live in a in perfect world how can I expect Bill’s video to be any different.

i’m Looking forward to his next video he makes.

Bill I thank you for your hard work and just seeing that pretty face is a pleasure to behold .

That’s the way it is Bill and that is some got it others got to go get it.

Chuck

I will get out this weekend and actually hunt with the EQX 800 as I have used it enough now to have a head full of things I want to try. I do agree it will be a great gold VLF and really looking forward to the 6 inch coil. The EQX is killer on coins etc. too.....

On 6/13/2018 at 12:17 AM, kiwijw said:

On the 2nd video when he was having trouble recovering that target with the EQ & used the Gold monster to retrieve it. It turned out to be what seemed like a bit of rusty ferrous, I wonder what the gold chance indicator was saying that he didn't show.

JW :smile:

Sorry about that and the old nugget hunter in me makes me ignore the screen and dig all targets. Will try to force myself to look ?

• Like 1