"Thank You" to all the Men and Boys at This Forum

Hey Professor,I may be selling my gold bug pro soon. If I do,it will be in a week or so,and between $350-500,depending on the coils(3) It doesnt get much easier than that detector,and its found alot of gold(for me, Im not in these guys league) and plenty of old coins. Ill pm you first,if I sell. Ray

• Like 1

That's sure straight up of you Paul. Also sounds like a good deal possible with deathray.

Good luck professor. Keep at it, you're going to have fun at his new adventure.

Mike

• Like 2

Professor Hestor,

You are very welcome! Having spent some time myself, as you have indicated here, looking for a detector that might fit within a tight budget can be very discouraging.

As you will see, there are also those who are willing to help you out, until you can find just what fits your needs.

Best wishes,

Gary/Largo

• Like 1

Paul,

Wow! Wow!

Good on ya mate!

Largo...

• Like 1

Paul Vanurse,

I don't know what to say! No one has ever been so gracious and generous to me before. To be honest, I had to go to my bedroom for a while and compose myself before I could respond. Thank you so much, I accept your offer. There was no way that a purchase of MXT was even on the horizon for me. I had not even researched the MXT because it so far outside of my budget. I'll make good use of it here in Utah and Nevada. My wife will not believe me, she will probably accuse me of robbing a 7-11. Thank you again!

• Like 6

Give me your address Prof ....

I will send it out FedEx. ...you will have fun with this machine. ...lots of forums and youtube out there to help you learn.

I hope there is a club near you to join.

That would be my next priority if I were you.

GOOD HUNTING and God bless your efforts.

• Like 2