Thar's Gold in Them Thar Number Twos

Just gotta love those bubble brained government sponsored "scientists". They can easily get their desired results in a lab setting, but don't have the faintest clue of the reality of what it takes to scale it up to commercial viability. Just like the algae bio fuel scam. They could easily grow and process algae in a controlled lab setting, but in the real world, they soon discovered it wasn't so easy, as all it takes is a small fluctuation in the temps, or the slightest contamination, and there goes 1000's of gallons of product down the drain.

• Like 2

Whatever happened to Biomass diesel fuels made from cornstalks, grass, leaves, and trees , etc? Sure would like to get my local county forest preserve to stop burning down brushy areas and polluting the air for miles around , not to mention giving some of us asthma attacks and they have to get an EPA waver to violate the Clean Air Act? Is there some way of fighting back ? I could hunt for gold better if could just breathe clean air year around.

Gold from poop sounds good but ......

Okay Guy's

I'm offering stock on this new form of gold mining. If you would like to be the CEO please apply for the job. The name of the company will be called Bull Shoot. I just can't believe how much money I've flush away over my 73 years.

Oh the stock will come out Monday at one dollar a share. You will receive your stock written on one sheet of toilet paper. Looks as if the stock holders will get the shaft. What can I say that's way gold mining is.

Chuck Anders