More GPZ Nuggets

russ

Nice nuggets Russ, WTG!

Kudos to you Russ, thats starting to look like a garden. so i have to ask, how many hours of detecting is that with your z? All this gpz gold - so what does a person get for a kidney nowdays???? All in heavily hunted spots, thats got to feel good at the end of the day. Thanks for the fix. Enjoy.

Nice haul Russ! Think there are any monsters left deeper when the big coil comes out?

WTG, super detecting on your part,i am so ready to get out and use my Zed but still a bit to much snow and wind around here yet.

Thanks gentlemen,

Spencer, I'm not sure about how many hours it took to find the nuggets. it's a 2 1/2 hr drive one way where I do most of my detecting so it doesn't leave a lot of time left to hunt.

Jason, some of these patches have deep ground and I've found big nuggets at depth with every big aftermarket coil made. I think there is more bigg'ns :nugget:  :lol: Also I re-hunted some of these areas that I already covered in the difficult mode and I forced myself to detect them in normal and I found about 25 more nuggets that were missed with the GPZ in the difficult mode. Thanks to your video showing the depth difference. I did have to dig a few ironstones and mineralization but it was worth the trouble, there were two patches that normal just won't work and I switched to difficult. 

Awesome Russ that makes me really happy to hear!