A few weeks ago I had this grandiose idea of designing and selling a cover for the new 7000. During this time of working on it and shelling out $, I've

learned there are 2 others working on a cover as well. The company I had do the sewing felt it would cost $85/ unit so I gave them the go ahead to make one then decide if I like it, and if they truly could produce them for $85 each. Well after it was done she charged me $110 and said she can't beat that price. So I really don't think I'm going to try to compete with the other guys and produce these. Oh well, at least I have a cover. The back was left open to let heat out.

I do have another idea, about producing a real high end cover. It would be a real high quality fit, have a rubber foot sewn to the bottom, have a "tactical/ military" look and quality, a more heavy duty cordura nylon material, just plain "cool". It would also have a velcro removable pouch for the wireless module to be stored- either when in use or for just when its not in use. But it would cost over $200. I know most people would buy the less expensive covers but I'm wondering if there might be a smaller but decent market for this higher end cover? I mean this is a $10,000 machine.

I would appreciate your thoughts...

post-619-0-37415500-1430791759_thumb.jpg

post-619-0-51236100-1430791794_thumb.jpg

post-619-0-94383400-1430791822_thumb.jpg

Looks pretty good but needs full coverage in the back too. I have no need for a pouch either but some guys do.

I think what someone should be working on is a better armrest strap for the GPZ. Something along the lines of what Eureka Worx sells for the GPX. The one that comes with the machine is a joke.

And what kind of coil you got there on your GPZ?