My First Equinox Gold Nuggets

thanks for that Steve and congrats! 11" coil indeed, here's another vote for a 6" X 10" coil for Equinox.

that's the coil size I use for park hunting bigger gold items than your nuggets, lol

Wow, Steve.

I was wondering if your hunt the other day was for gold, and if it was going to produce anything for you.  Looks like it's an "affirmative," on both counts!

Congrats!  And, THANKS for giving us this tidbit of info...

Steve

First line of second paragraph in original post this thread...

2 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Here are the results of a test run with the new multifrequency (MF) option in Gold Mode.

Yes I tried all sorts of other things (modes, frequencies, etc.) but that all has to wait. I just wanted to give you all a peek at what the machine can do on tiny gold now that it has been revealed that Gold Mode includes the multifrequency option. The “hot” versions of the Park and Field Modes (Park Mode 2, Field Mode 2) are certainly no slouches when it comes to small gold either.

”Park 2 and Field 2 process a higher weighted combination of the Multi-IQ band while still ground balancing for soil. Therefore they will be more sensitive to higher frequency (low conductive) targets, but potentially more susceptible to ground noise.”

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2