I have a few picks back for sale.  Handle length is 27.5" on this one pictured with 1/2" flush mounted magnet. 

Blade is 5" wide x 10.5"  Also have a couple with 24" handles but no magnet

These are pretty light weight picks, compared to some out there.

Prefer to sell locally in Folsom, CA area,  but could also mail- paypal. 

$50

Thanks

20190516_163651_resized.jpg

20190516_163701_resized.jpg

20190516_163714_resized.jpg

Nice looking pick...I just bought a new Apex Badger  with a 36" handle. I'll probably cut it down to 30" I lost my Hodan pick on my last trip out...it was my favorite Relic pick...I use the Apex's for gold hunting. Your picks look to be well made...I wish someone made the Hodan style as they are well liked by many people even prospectors as they are very light weight. 

strick

• Like 1

Wes, do you have the ability to make them even wider at the hoe end, say 7"?  I found having a large hoe works great in Nevada. 

Thanks,

Brian.

Ya Brian, I can cut a head to 7"  Let me know if you want one. 

• Thanks 1

Wes, I'll buy one next time I see you.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Cabin Fever
      New, never used Nel 6.5 X 3.5 Snake Coil for Tesoro Vaquero, Cibola, Tejon and Lobo Super Trac.
      This is a 4 pin coil and still has the tag attached. Comes with Coil Cover and original box.
      $60.00 Shipped Free in US only.  That’s a bargain if I might say so myself!
      Thanks For looking,
      Bryan

• By mh9162013
      Selling a used Equinox 600. Shows normal wear and tear, but works just fine. Doesn't come with any accessories, except the charger and a few screen covers.
      Asking for $500 (OBO) + shipping to USA buyers only. 
      I accept Paypal as payment.

• By Dean Stone
      Hi All, I have a nice F75 with 11" coil and cover, new Fisher carry bag, New Fisher Hat, new face and battery cover, No BOX, wife didn't think I needed it, sorry. I will sell for $325.00 + shipping Or $345.00 shipped in US. I can send pic. to your phone or email. Thanks  Dean
    • By Jim in Idaho
      Good shape...haven't used it much. No cover. $125.00 shipped CONUS
      Jim
    • By Mike Hillis
      AT Pro with the 5x8 DD coil and the headphone adapter. No headphones.   I have the manual and registration paperwork....but didn't register so would need to do that.
      I bought this last year for bad weather use only I never went out in bad weather. So it has never been wet by rain or submersion.
      $325 shipped. USPS money Order or Paypal.

Best Regards to all,
      Mike

• By Ridge Runner
      I’ll ship free to anyone one that has a need for the SDC manual.
       Just PM me your address and it’s yours.
       I know you can download off the net but like said “ It’s Free “
       This is for you that don’t have a printer.
       Chuck