• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ColonelDan
      Perfect condition. I mounted it on the Equinox once but never used it in the field.

$90 Shipped to lower 48. PayPal Friends and Family.

• By Cabin Fever
      Price Drop!  Let’s take it down Fifty bucks to $550.00 Shipped Free.

Fisher Gold Bug 2 With 10” Coil and New 6.5” Coil.
      Everything is in very, very nice condition. The 6.5” coil is new and never been used. Also comes with a protective cover for the control box.
      $600.00 Shipped Free via USPS Priority Mail.
      USA Only
      Thanks, Bryan

• By 57buick
      Selling my complete XP DEus setup. In a hard shell gun case for protection.
      Includes MI6 pinpointer, a 24000mah charge pack that fits in case to charge everything while its being stored. The charge pack gives you 2 or 3 full charges before needing to charge it.
      includes remote, ws-4 backphone headphones and also aftermarket full size headphones. also have a complete water proofing kit Ive never used, and the mi-6 pinpointer
      The detector is dirty in the pics, Ill try to clean it up before it ships out.
      $1000 shipped as this will be expensive for me to ship so can't go any lower

• By RobNC
      I have the factory coils from my Teknetics T2SE package up for sale.  The 11" DD and the 5" DD coil. The 11" coil was used less than 30 minutes. The 5" coil has never been hunted with. I only hooked it up and air tested it indoors.Asking $65 for the 11" coil with coil cover, and $55 for the 5" coil with coil cover. Paypal with shipping included to USA.

• By Joe L
      Well, I don’t use her and have only used her in my yard and she sits. I need to get one out of the barn so I’m listing my:
      Teknetics T2 plus, plus is with the boost mode. It comes with the standard 11” DD coil, and also a NEL Sharpshooter 9.5x 5.5 coil AND Teknetics 5" Search Coil 
      Also will include the  Tek-point pinpointer.   Now this setup is in NEW Working condition and NEW Looking condition, New to the bones.
      I have  799.00 into it and will sell by way of PayPal with shipping included to the CONUS.
      I am asking   $550.   

• By 1515Art
      OK, these if anyone ever said geez you know, there should be a kiln out there... might be just what you need. The big one really I’m probably going to have to pay to get rid of on short notice because it took renting a fork lift to bring it home, but it is in good shape fires up to cone 10 (2350f) bricks are k26 with 6” residual natural gas pressure at the burner and has a 16 cubic foot firing chamber. I suppose you could heat anything inside it that would fit (ore?) depending on how you supported the kiln floor. I need to get one more firing when I get time so I can ship the stuff inside.

The other kiln is one I bought from another potter made from loose brick, I unstacked it bright all the bricks home and threw away the home made burners and bought 4 new high performance ventures and restocked everything. Because is all just loose fire brick about 50/50 hard and soft all good for cone 10 it could be restocked into any configuration you wanted to design from forged in fire, glass or one bad ass B-B-Q or back yard fire effect. The ventures are jetted for natural gas switching to lpg is easy.

obviously local pickup but if you think you might need this be worth the trouble.