Tesoro Factory For Sale

On 5/31/2019 at 3:46 PM, phrunt said:

It's the right thing to do when people purchased expecting a lifetime warranty.

Does anyone have an idea on how to contact the Gifford family or anyone who worked in Tesoro service?  Would like to request their service data and schematics.

If FB is the only open line of public communication I can try setting up an account.  But hoping someone has a contact.  Message me if you do and I'll give it a shot to request those details.

Auto stores have the neoprene washers and plastic bolts.

23 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I tried all the email addresses I could find and never got an answer. You could contact the realtor and pass along a message that you are interested in buying the service data and schematics.

Thanks Steve, that sounds like the best route.  I got a hold of Dave Johnson but he also didn't know of a good way to contact regarding Tesoro data.  Will see if I can reach the agent sometime this week.

I also tried to contact Vince many months ago but never got a reply. The realtor was no help. Might try to find a way to contact Rusty Henry.

• Like 1

A guy here in Oz has a heap of spare parts etc leftover from the Tesoro dealership (ex Dave Bishop) in Wodonga. Ad here: https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/west-wodonga/miscellaneous-goods/metal-gold-detector-parts-coils-etc-tesoro-and-more/1238050515