Amazing Day With The 600

OMG!!!! What a site!!! Congrats!!!!

Re a small coil for the Nox.... probably not for me. I used to use one on my FBS machine, but it needed it in trashy sites.

But due to the speed of the Nox, it can separate quickly among multiple targets in tight spots. I like it just the way it is 

• Like 1

Great hunt -- and great timing on the tearout!  SCORE!!!

Steve

• Like 1

Well done!!!!!!!!!! imagine the same session with a detector punching deeper:minelab:.....................depth is not everything

RR

• Confused 1

Finally had a chance to get back to this site.  Spent a few hours this afternoon. Ran park2 this time, standard settings with iron on and 50tones. Sensitivity was 20 mostly.  I must have done pretty good the first time because the only high conductors this time were 2 wheats and 2 keys.  Did find 7 more nickels though. 1 being a no-date buff and 1 44p silver nickel that IDed at 17-18.  The others are 39-62  

Really starting to get into the audio on this detector!  Was planning to take my MakroMK this time but after a month with the EQX and its pleasantly smooth audio it’s been hard to go back to the more abrasive/sizzly sound of the MK.  

9C465080-2DCB-4D71-946C-D183FA5CC3AF.jpeg

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Noah (FL) said:

...with iron on...

Do you mean 'all metal'?  Of the five Jeffies I can see 3 dates:  1962, 1961, 1940(?).  If the Buffie, Warnick, and two Wheaties didn't already tip us off, I can see you are in a site with old coins.  Hope they clean up.  I suspect you'll be going back again.  ?

4 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

Do you mean 'all metal'?  Of the five Jeffies I can see 3 dates:  1962, 1961, 1940(?).  If the Buffie, Warnick, and two Wheaties didn't already tip us off, I can see you are in a site with old coins.  Hope they clean up.  I suspect you'll be going back again.  ?

Yes all metal/horseshoe.  

The main school area is pretty much played out.  Been getting detected since the 70s.  These are from an early 70s built cafeteria that was just torn down and slab removed.  Probably won’t be back until they tear out the sidewalks that were surrounding this building.  Fortunately I made friends with the superintendent and he said he would keep me posted!!!

• Like 1

Now that is a find...the site I say.  Great eye to realize the potential and take advantage with your NOX.  Thanks for sharing and taking good photos too.