New Minelab Is Coming - Not Taking Pre Orders Now

Here is the updated info that just came out.  One guys asked, How much is it?  Another guys says.... Who cares, it's a Minelab.

October 2019 Edit - the Minelab Vanquish has been officially introduced. See this thread for the latest news and information.

Minelab Vanquish added to the Detector Database. I am fudging model numbers because except for the untrustworthy Russian site there has only been mention of one actual detector - the Vanquish. I'll update as new information appears. A new vanquish tag now allows all vanquish threads on all forums to be traced in one go - just click the tag.

5 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Here is the updated info that just came out.  One guys asked, How much is it?  Another guys says.... Who cares, it's a Minelab.

HI gerry is there any info on its price range was hoping for new gold detecter from them... Bugger

LowTide & Nugget Hunter nz,  That info has not come out yet, or even the release date.  As soon as I get info to share (like this video), I'll certainly help to let everyone know.

Being able to see the targets jump out of the ground, that feature alone is priceless.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Apart from headphones socket and number of freqs i think i know all i need to know. 

Its my next machine , or Minelab . 

Seen some info on the Australian / Relic forum and that confirms my beliefs. Prices in £ , I think around £300 to £500 give or take a bit . 

Looks like lots of Garrett losers i mean users will be throwing their machines down in disgust LOL

Look guys, it's a Minelab. Don't worry about anything else. Just give Gerry your credit card number and someday something will show up. ?

Just poking fun at you Gerry - I have always admired your chutzpah. :smile: I am pure introvert and what you do so hilariously in meetings... let's just say I am jealous of your larger than life personality! You are without a doubt the funniest metal detector dealer I have ever met.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

They aimed at Deus and shot it with a heatseeking explosive warhead firebreathing arrow.

I’ve seen lots of those single frequency Deus machines come up for sale. Personally know of a few guys who went Deus, CTX, Deus, Equinox and wouldn’t be caught dead swinging an XP nowadays.

Now they are aiming for the Garetts.

World domination one detector at a time ?

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Look guys, it's a Minelab. Don't worry about anything else. Just give Gerry your credit card number and someday something will show up. ?

Just poking fun at you Gerry - I have always admired your chutzpah. :smile: I am pure introvert and what you do so hilariously in meetings... let's just say I am jealous of your larger than life personality! You are without a doubt the funniest metal detector dealer I have ever met.

Steve,  My chutzpah (this Marine had to look that one up) is all in fun when dealing with everyday people, and on occasion it is directed at certain manufactures.  When such folks ask for my opinion, I give the good and bad.  So many people have a hard time with the bad news.  I've pisses a many Detector Engineers off with a select few comments about their new baby (detector) because I gave the good and bad feedback.  In the long run, it is not me trying to be a dick (usually not anyway), but more importantly, be honest and striving for something "even better".  I won't use the term "perfect", as I have yet to find the perfect detector.  I will admit, the Equinox 800, is damn close though but not quite there yet.

People need laugh more and enjoy the life we live.  Today's society is so "I need it now, demanding", but at the same time, "walk lightly so you do not disturb".  It is hard to be both for me and yes I think 1 time (probably summer 1996), I offended someone, but it was just that 1 time (on that day).

Like you, I have enjoyed most of my life with a detector in hand and I really wouldn't want it any other way.  Most who have spent time with me, will tell you though, I am pretty much a straight shooter when talking detectors.  I've been fortunate to have made my share of outstanding finds and I also enjoy the challenge of a new detector and seeing what I can do with it.  

Hopefully a few folks will enjoy my style, but I realized I won't please everyone.

Glad I am able to put a "shitty grin" on your face once in a while and most appreciative of you allowing me to post on this fine forum.  

Lets go swinging...and we'll use a detector next time.

• Like 7