New Minelab Is Coming - Not Taking Pre Orders Now

In the video you can actually see for a split second what the detector possibly looks like, well...lower left of it anyway. "Orange/Red plastic"

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, garikfox said:

In the video you can actually see for a split second what the detector possibly looks like, well...lower left of it anyway. "Orange/Red plastic"

Better not be just that colour . Maybe thats the 340 and the 440 and 540 are different . Bit like the Terra's .

On 5/30/2019 at 4:49 AM, scoopjohnb said:

They aimed at Deus and shot it with a heatseeking explosive warhead firebreathing arrow.

I’ve seen lots of those single frequency Deus machines come up for sale. Personally know of a few guys who went Deus, CTX, Deus, Equinox and wouldn’t be caught dead swinging an XP nowadays.

Now they are aiming for the Garetts.

World domination one detector at a time ?

Frankly, unlike the Garrett AT series (or CTX for that matter), in my circle of detectorists, I am actually seeing very few folks give up their Deus' for the Equinox.  They are getting  Equinoxes, no doubt, but they are hanging on to their Deus's.  I think they compliment each other.

I swing both the XP and the Equinox and have equal and excellent success with both.  Just depends on the situation. Can't wait to see how Vanquish will fit into the picture (if at all).

• Like 4