Nokta Customer Service

I have never had a company treat me with so much respect and lightning fast response like Nokta has...

A lot of companies could really use a schooling from Nokta on how customer relations should be conducted...

I was contacted this morning by Dilek @ Nokta by message from this forum ..submitted my address and phone # ... NO PROBLEM!!!!

just made my day over something as small as a piece of plastic...

I'm still waiting on Fisher 4 mths now for a response to my repeated emails and phone calls... SMH

thank you Dilek for ur excellent customer relations and service...

• Like 1

Nuggett65, I too was very impressed with Nokta, my fors gold developed a short in the handle (looked as if wire used between handle and control box had been squished resulting in internal short), as soon as i was able to show them the issue, Dilek had my new handle on the way. Very pleasant person to deal with and very good detector, and it is very nice when the little things matter to them after the sale-they get a thumbs up from me too.

• Like 2

Anyone buying a Nokta or Makro metal detector will get the best service possible. Being a company based in Turkey they are doing everything they can to overcome any concerns people might have about service.

Not only is the service outstanding but the company implements suggestions for model improvements at lightning speed. They are able to make changes in weeks when I am used to waiting for months or years from other companies.

They better treat Dilek right. She is the best asset they have. She is the most responsive and should I say it "caring" company representative I have ever encountered.

• Like 3

I have never had a company treat me with so much respect and lightning fast response like Nokta has...

A lot of companies could really use a schooling from Nokta on how customer relations should be conducted...

I was contacted this morning by Dilek @ Nokta by message from this forum ..submitted my address and phone # ... NO PROBLEM!!!!

just made my day over something as small as a piece of plastic...

I'm still waiting on Fisher 4 mths now for a response to my repeated emails and phone calls... SMH

thank you Dilek for ur excellent customer relations and service...

You are very welcome. It is our job. Your satisfaction is the biggest motivation for our company. Although we are physically thousands of miles away from our customers, we always stand by them in terms of service. 

• Like 4

Anyone buying a Nokta or Makro metal detector will get the best service possible. Being a company based in Turkey they are doing everything they can to overcome any concerns people might have about service.

Not only is the service outstanding but the company implements suggestions for model improvements at lightning speed. They are able to make changes in weeks when I am used to waiting for months or years from other companies.

They better treat Dilek right. She is the best asset they have. She is the most responsive and should I say it "caring" company representative I have ever encountered.

Steve, thank you so much for your nice compliments! Your support and your objective feedbacks certainly mean a lot and lead us in the right direction in terms of providing the best products we can for our customers! 

• Like 4

UPDATE::::

received my coil covers today and they r no doubt anywhere close to the quality of coil cover I blazed through in 2weeks ...these are very stout and heavy duty...

AWESOME NOKTA THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR UR FAST SERVICE....

Steve my new question is why cant a company from the states act that fast to make a customer happy???

Good point ...thnx Steve ... I had to save since last yr for this metal detector and bought this machine strictly on word of mouth and by what I read ...the more I read the more I wanted one ...I have a gb2 and all its doing now is collecting dust because I use my Nokta every time I go hunting which is almost everyday for at least 5 hrs a day.. Most days are a skunk because I'm still learning the machine and the art of metal detecting but a lot of days are not and im bringing home at least 1 piece of gold...one day I found 8...

Bottom line is I wanna thank u Steve and californiagold along with all the others on this forum that helped me with advice and gave me knowledge to make it happen and Nokta for standing behind their name...

• Like 1