WOW!!!

Thanks for sharing, Steve!  Just AMAZING!  What a dig -- it had to have made that guy's weekend FOR SURE!

Steve

Geez, what a day!  Congrats and thanks for sharing, Steve.

Super!!!!

Soldier on....

I dont do videos........ but editing a whole days digs must be time consuming?   That was a bucket lister for sure....... nice.

He is a friend and customer of mine.  He travels the US with detectors making top finds.  This guy is one of the few hunters who I will admit, spends more time testing, comparing and dialing in a machine, than I.  He is very good and it would not surprise me if he finds another.

• Like 1

What is attached to his shaft at 1:22.?

It does not look like my WM 08

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Tnsharpshooter
      Some folks may be interested in Xp Deus for coin hunting.  This video shows airtest ID distance potential of detector.  The ground as mineralization rises will reduce the accurate ID at distance of buried targets.

• By phrunt
      A decent video comparing targets on the Vanquish Vs the Equinox.
      The Vanquish really looks like the perfect first detector for someone, easy to use, built based on the Equinox so performance is pretty damn impressive.
    • By phrunt
      I figured I should post this here as I posted the information elsewhere on the forum that's less relevant than here.
      Our extremely innovative Russian friends have managed to make a range of aftermarket coils for the Equinox, they remove the security chip out of your coil, reseal your coil and give you an adapter which then allows you to run aftermarket coils.  They make a range of sizes too.   My pick of the bunch would be the 9.5x5.5!

That's the range of sizes and pricing in Russian currency.
      You can find out more about it here on these Russian forums, you'll have to use Google translate or something similar to read it.
      Original thread
      http://foxmd.ru/index.php?route=product/category&path=77_92
      More information
      http://foxmd.ru/index.php?route=product/category&path=93
      And videos from them about the coils
      and lucky last 🙂
      When nobody can do it, the Russians do and they do it well.

• By Tnsharpshooter
      So the actual detector’s battery has gotten some attention here.  Btw I still don’t see battery listed yet on parts list at Minelab.com.  Anyway thinking long term here what about changing batteries in the wireless WM 08 module.

• By Pavlos97
      Hi everyone,
      I want make me sure if my program on my Detector is properly set or..
      I own Equinox for 4 weeks and walked lot of km with it (90% of time on field). But I am still little confused about my settings to forest. I tryied with settings: field 1, 5 tone, disc -9 to 0, Rs 4 and iron bias 2. Our woods is pretty clear, so I can get more depth. (I am coin hunter)
      What I read or what I heard is that park 2 is more to depth than field 1..
      But park 2 is more for dirty locations..
      I'm from central Europe and local old silver coins are differently conductive because of their age and and size.
      what would you recommend? Park or field settings?
      I'm still trying to understand it and I'm still learning. I will be glad for your advice, I have not read anything about the forest anywhere in the topic.
      PS: sorry for my english I'm not native speaker 

Thank you