Very nice find, congrats sir!

It's very sensitive for such a big coil too and I do love the ground coverage.

• Like 2

Well done! Thats a nice chunky chain.

Impressive for sure! Congrats!

Very nice chain, congrats! I’ve yet to use my 15” coil. I really need to.

6 hours ago, BeachHunter said:

Very nice chain, congrats! I’ve yet to use my 15” coil. I really need to.

yes, yes you do! 🙂

• Like 1

Very nice find.  The big coil is sneakier than it looks.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Skookum
      Not too shabby for an Arizona weekend. (We don’t have the old stuff you others have got in the ground.) Three straight days of detecting yields an 1898 Barber Quarter, 1945 Mercury dime, 1951 Franklin 50 cent piece, Utah state tax token, 13 Wheat pennies, some other trinkets, and a 14k gold/platinum setting diamond ring. Not shown here was also a serial number stamped on a plaque from an 1880s sewing machine and a whole pile of other junk. I’m most excited about the Barber and the 50 cent silver. The quarter was about 6-7 inches down and on edge. It sounded good both ways, but swinging inconsistent numbers on the Equinox 800 in Field 1 with the 15 inch coil. I surmise the yard had been cleaned out before even though the owner thought it had not. That was one of it’s only few coins in 8 hours of detecting it—and the yard was massive. Conversely, the Merc., Franklin, and most of the Wheats came from the another small 8’ by 16 ‘ front yard that took only a couple of hours to detect. The diamond ring came from the old school house. Left by someone else unwilling to dig a repeatable number 12 target. Can’t wait to do it again, but going to need some muscle recovery time from all those lunges and precision digging. 

• By strick
      19-20 on the ole Nox
      stamped 14k

• By NCtoad
      There's a small stream not too far from where I live that has a smooth rock bed that you can slide down.  So, the other day I took my kids there and I also took my nox.  In fairly shallow (18"), but swift water my third target rang up a solid 12.  I was in park 1.  Got a 2.2 gram 14k ring.  I don't have a scoop yet but I did just order one.

• By rod-pa
      if anyone has ideas, i would appreciate your knowledge or guesses.  I am pretty sure it isnt plated, but it doesnt ID like a sterling ring would on my detector.

Thanks for your help

• By Mike Hillis
      First rings with the Gold Kruzer.
      The anchor ring is rose colored 925 silver.
      The white ring is costume but the stone looks to be real.  It is very pretty.   The camera just doesn't do it justice.  Everyone I show it to tries to keep it.  HA.
      A fun couple of hours. 
      HH
      Mike

• By Mike Hillis
      Was out scouting a new site Sunday morning and found this little gem....10K with about 12 diamond chips.   
      Only got to spend about 40 minutes there before the people ran me off (read : when people show up I leave).  I have a feeling this is going to be a good site.  I'll have to get there earlier next time out.
      Again....F75LTD DST, default settings, 1N tone, solid 24 TID.
      HH
      Mike