nugget hunter nz

Wholey Sh.t What A Nugget I Got Today With The 24k

19 minutes ago, phrunt said:

haha I wish it was me that found it ?

Sorry Phrunt, I should read things first before commenting. I thought it was you that found that lump. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That will clean up beautifully, what a buzz that must have been. 

2 hours ago, 1864hatter said:

Incredible find! Especially for NZ. Out of interest was this from west coast otago or Marlborough? Love the character of this piece with the quartz and dark staining 

West coast around hokitika, Ross area I walk way up into the hills away from the old timers workings to try find new ground following the same geology were other finds dame from 

• Like 1

It's a shame you didn't find it with your Minelab detector, it would win their find of the month competition easily.

On that note I see they've changed the Find of the Month competition, it used to be a 250 USD voucher and a bunch of accessories as a gift pack, now it's just $250 USD worth of accessories.  When I won I got both but they said it had changed to just the accessories package worth $250 but because they hadn't updated the website and with a bit of pressure they gave me both the voucher and the accessories package.

By submitting your story, you enter the Find of the Month competition where we give away a USD 250 voucher in Minelab products and assorted Minelab branded accessories to the winner.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, phrunt said:

It's a shame you didn't find it with your Minelab detector, it would win their find of the month competition easily.

Yea I am taking the gpx4500 in next time with the nf 12 round but shame be nice to win something 

Congrats on the find, BUT don't give up faith in the Whites 24K.

Awesome nugget!!  Congrats!

Finding gold is easy if you are first on the spot, but finding the spot is hard and you spend a lot of time getting nothing. A great find, you will have to set your target high to beat it.  ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nugget hunter nz said:

Yea I am taking the gpx4500 in next time with the nf 12 round but shame be nice to win something 

I wouldn't worry about not getting anything from Minelab. I bet White's would hook you up with a nice gift if you wrote up a story about the find and sent it to them.

In my book you already won with that nugget!

• Like 2

Outstanding nugget!!  Great job sir, congrats.