Cheap Jewelry Will Eventually Lead Me To Gold

The one with the biq square stone I believe is crystal, I found a similar if not the same type in a park near me.

Nice finds, not everyone finds a Porsche with their detector :)

• Like 2

Those bubblegum machine rings will eventually lead you to mom's gold, Kac .   Keep at it.

HH
Mike

• Like 1

Some nice finds,just bought myself a Equinox and 1st time out should be this weekend,was interested in them when they initially came out but my major buying criteria is that held me back is that a product need to be out for a minimum of 12 months so that any major defects or other issues appear and we are out of the 12 month period and the detector has proved too be pretty reliable and also finding items on a consistent basis as well.

Well done on the finds it gives me some encouragement for the new detector.

• Like 2

Very nicely illustrated post that captures one's imagination Gerry!!! I called the wife to look over your many interesting finds. While not likely to be described as fine jewelry, nonetheless they do transport one's thoughts back a good ways in time.  

As Kac noted, she mentioned that it was probably either some type of crystal or perhaps simply cut glass.  Nice teddybear and "best friend" charms that look to be in good condition. But best of all l like the pineapple ring!!! What a nice save!!!

In any case, let's hope that diamond earring is in fact a genuine diamond. You never know, sometimes we can get an unexpected nice surprise!!! ☺️

Jim.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

All very cool finds Gerry. They’re all so varied which to me is unusual being that I’m the pulltab king of the beach. Lol! Good job!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

That's what makes this the best hobby out there. Variety of finds and at any moment you could uncover a piece of history, a family heirloom, a precious coin, 22k of AU or a piece of canslaw. That must have been a roller coaster or emotions on that hunt. Congrats!

• Like 1