Sign in to follow this  
Steve Herschbach

Wanted Help Wanted - Dream Job For The Right Person

Alaska Mining & Diving Supply (AMDS) is proud to be a premier dealer for Ski-Doo, Can-Am, Evinrude, Honda, Kingfisher, Lowe, Ski-Doo, Sea-Doo, and Yamaha. We offer snowmobiles, ATVs, boats, generators, metal detectors, mining equipment, outboards, snowmobiles, and watercraft. We service what we sell and have done so since 1976. We are an Employee owned company and you can be an owner too. Check out our latest products and services on our website: http://www.akmining.com 

We are hiring: Mining Department Expert

•  Provide an EXCEPTIONAL customer experience.
  •  The Mining Department position has the opportunity to interact with hundreds of customers to assist them in purchasing metal detectors and recreational mining equipment. The goal is to create an exceptional buying experience and to build customer loyalty.
  •  Accurately price parts and accessories
  •  Promptly assist both the online and retail guest in a friendly and courteous manner.
  •  Answer telephone calls promptly, courteously, and make every effort to satisfy the caller's inquiry.
  •  Stock incoming inventory in the correct location.
  •  Maintain the Mining Department in clean and orderly manner.
  •  Provide customers with needed information and offer additional sales opportunities.
  •  Create and maintain merchandising displays to promote product sales.
  •  Demonstrate communication and interpersonal skills
  •  Ability to use social media channels and online sales tools for market and selling products
  •  Strong sales ability including ability to learn new products a must! Any prior knowledge of metal detectors and recreational mining equipment a very strong plus.

This position pays an hourly base + commission.

Download a job application here

About Alaska Mining & Diving Supply (AMDS)

• Like 1

Long story short Brian Berkhahn, the current department head, is moving on to other things. I don't make much of it here on the forums but I am an original founder of this company. My partner and I financed the sale of the company to the employees, and it is now run for the direct benefit of them and their families. It is structured now as a federally mandated Employee Stock Option Plan and therefore is not your typical mom and pop company. I still sit on the corporate board to oversee and advise when needed. That being the case I would be available in an advisory role to help this person get situated. A passion for metal detecting and social media communications skills would be a great thing here, and this job can provide a lifetime employment opportunity for the right person.

The company is a multi line detector dealer - Fisher, Garrett, Minelab, White’s and they just took on Makro/Nokta. I should point out that the job affords many opportunities to use the latest and greatest machines.

Visit the website links above to learn more about the company and its extensive product lines.

• Like 9

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By rled2005
      If anyone decides that they don't need their 6" coil any longer, please let me know!
    • By Mark Gillespie
      Looking for a true mono coil for my TDI.  I have the Super Pulse 350 that I could trade in too.  Like to have either a 12 or 7 1/2" mono coil if possible.

• By snakejim
      What's it worth for a GP Extreme like new? A friend has one like new with 3 coils, 8"mono, 11DD, and 18"DD. Has a Hard case with it.
      He wants $600. Is it worth it?
      Thanks!
      Rattlesnake Jim
    • By mh9162013
      I need to replace my current pinpointer (I think it's a Bounty Hunter), but I don't want to use a 9V battery with my new pinpointer. I will probably buy a Minelab Pro-Find, Fisher F-Pulse, Whites TRX or the Garrett Pro-Pointer AT (aka: the Garrett Carrot). But if I buy one that uses a 9V battery, it's staying in the package until I have a functional method or operating it without a 9V battery. Because using the Minelab or Garrett Carrot is my preference, I will plan on examining the feasibility of running either with AAA batteries (lithium, NiMH LSD and alkaline).

Therefore, I need a pinpointer to work on when trying to size everything, but I don't want to work on a fully functional one, in case I break it during development. So I'm looking for anyone who might have any of the following pinpointers:

Minelabs Pro-Find 35 (primarily)
      Garrett Carrot Pro-Pointer (maybe)

I'm willing to pay $5 per propointer + your actual cost of shipping. I can pay via Paypal and will add $1 to cover the fee. If you feel a higher price is warranted, let me know why and I may be willing to give you more. For example, if you have a Garrett Pro-Pointer and the only thing wrong with it is a broken switch, I'd be willing to pay more than $5 for it.

Oh, and I'm only looking for sellers in the USA (to save on shipping costs on my end, that's all).

Thanks for looking!
    • By Rivers rat
      Hi to all i am still looking for the tiny elliptical concentric to put on my LOBO,i am looking everywhere so far no luck...........dont have Facebook so no sure if there is any for sale there........

Contact me by mail or PM if you own one or know someone who owns one

Cheers

RR
    • By IronDigger
      Looking to buy a small DD coil for my gpx....if anyone has one let me know.. don't care about brand..as long as its in good shape and works.