Has Anyone Tried These Waterproof Headphones?

Yes. I own them and they have great, loud audio. They are not for diving or continuous under water work though since they use traditional vice piezo diaphragms.  They can be fully submerged repeatedly though, so you don't have to worry about them taking a dunking if you are working the surf or are shoulder deep.  Shipping seems a little steep for that particular listing but not a bad price overall.  They are $129 new but out of stock at Kellyco who seems to be the only one carrying them new.

Work well; nice and loud.  The cord is long enough to plug straight into your machine without your headphones being pull off your head.

4 hours ago, MCH2 said:

Work well; nice and loud.  The cord is long enough to plug straight into your machine without your headphones being pull off your head.

Thanks guys!  I like the price and had seen the LS Pelso phones on Kellyco's site, but wasn't sure if these were the same or someone just copying them.  Looks like they're $95 shipped with 3 day shipping from Hungary.  I won't be diving, but only creek wading and submersing my nox control pod in the deeper areas.  

1 hour ago, NCtoad said:

Thanks guys!  I like the price and had seen the LS Pelso phones on Kellyco's site, but wasn't sure if these were the same or someone just copying them.  Looks like they're $95 shipped with 3 day shipping from Hungary.  I won't be diving, but only creek wading and submersing my nox control pod in the deeper areas.  

They should work great then.  Didn't realize they were being shipped from overseas.

• 2 weeks later...

Got to use my new ls pelso phones for the first time today at a creek swimming hole.  Didn't find much of anything, but I do like the headphones.  Plenty of volume, the tones are good enough...the low tones don't have bass like they do with the wm08's, but it's a non issue for me.  As far as build quality, they're very nice and stout with a nice long cord.  I didn't dunk them, but did dunk my nox for the first time!

• Like 1

Great headphones, great sound.  Have had my Pelsos over a year now and no complaints.  Too bad they're out of stock at Kellyco where I purchased mine.