Equinox 600 Trouble

Need help. My equinox 600 doesn't change discrimination patterns when I switch detect modes. I am always in all metal mode. My boyfriend has the same machine and his changes with each mode...he doesn't know why mine does not. I can't figure it out...help please.

Just turn it on and press the all metal horseshoe button. If you still see the speedometer all blacked in and all segments accepted press the horseshoe button again.

When the horseshoe button is pressed to enter all metal targets accepted that carries over to all of the search modes until you press the horseshoe button again to go out of all metal targets accepted then you should be back to whatever discrimination pattern applies in the search mode you are in.

Jeff

Rosemary, note you haven’t re-visited us since you posed your original question. Please don’t be a stranger.  Let us know how it all worked out.  It helps us learn whether we are barking up the wrong tree with our suggestions or have encountered a new, unfamiliar failure mode.  Thanks.