First Engagement Ring & Return At The Beach

sdbirder

Don’t that make you feel good all over to give back something that could have been lost forever for them ?

The best part about this hobby is doing the right thing and seeing their face when you find what they lost.

Chuck 

• Like 4

Very lucky lady your were close by to help them out...she had better get that ring re sized as it looks very loose on her finger. Nice job on the two silver rings!

strick 

• Like 2

Great story, thank you for sharing.

• Like 1

Good job on finding a ring that was 'pointed out' to you.  I've done that a number of times.  

The reward can be going to an area you had not considered and finding more goodies!

Well done.

Mitchel

Very well done. I hope she follows through with a reward. Good job and honorable mention to you!

1 hour ago, BeachHunter said:

Very well done. I hope she follows through with a reward. Good job and honorable mention to you!

I noticed her hat (Navy).   I usually tell those, or spouse of someone serving that their service to our great country is reward enough!

• Like 1

The Big Bling Ring Return is a Karma King for you.  I've been fortunate to catch a couple of them on video.  The feeling you get when going home and telling your friends/family of the story is priceless.  The lady and her husband will forever be grateful for your cooperation and Ring Return.  Job well done and a special Hats off to you for sharing the finds, photos and story.  

May you eventually find a Big Bling that can not be returned, but only to a finger for your lady some day.