• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Old Farm Hunter
      Hi i'm wondering if anyone has a metal detector headphone jack adapter that they could send me ? just send me a PM and ill give you my address thanks .
    • By GB_Amateur
      I've read some things here that confused me, and I checked them out today, finding the source of the confusion.  Sunray makes two sets of Pro Gold headphones:  the 'Originals' and the 'CTX version'.  I have the former.  I've read that you need the CTX version if you want to use them with the Equinox.  (As always, maybe I didn't read the fine print.)
      When I plug my 'Originals' (via a 1/4" female to 3.5 mm male adapter) into the back side of the control module it's as if they aren't connected at all.  Nothing comes through the headphones and the Equinox speaker emits its normal sounds.  Presumably this is what has been reported here.
      However, using the WM-08 wireless module (connected to the headphones with the same adapter) the speaker is bypassed and the sound in the headphones is loud and clear.  In fact it is noticeably louder than with the Garrett MS-2 headphones.  Although I didn't check my White's ProStars, in the past they performed similarly to the MS-2's.  The sound quality doesn't seem quite as clean but the Pro Golds certainly have enough sound quality to work well in the field.  I wonder if the volume difference has to do with impedence matching.
      Anyway, bottom line is don't throw out your Original Pro Golds if you have converted to an Equinox user.
    • By 67GTA
      I was about to pull the trigger on these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VD3M6M3/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza when I read that they are supposed to pair to a device separately. I might be misunderstanding, but it sounded like you would have two earbuds paired separately and work together, or is it one earbud paired to the device and the other earbud connected to the first earbud? I wasn't sure if the Equinox would simultaneously connect to two devices this way. Anyone have any experience with this type of earbud?
    • By garikfox
      I'm looking at the B&Z audio enhancer for the GPX, the one like JP uses.
      Is anyone using a B&Z and what do you think about it?

• By Old Farm Hunter
      anyone know if these are good detecting headphones https://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/bounty-hunter-stereo-headphones/0000000203051?Ntt=metal+detecting+headphones&_requestid=2321948 or  do you know of a cheap pair that are good thanks
    • By kac
      My old headphones got all beat up over the summer plowing through the woods so I snagged a pair of Garrett Stow Aways for my Tejon. I was really surprised how good the audio really is on them. They do fit a little tight and are smaller but have a really great range of sound. Now I need to re-learn my sounds.
      Anyways I didn't spend much time out, maybe half hour or so and left the 10x12 coil which kills me in trashy areas but I did get a nice smooth hit on this little 18k rose gold ear ring with a few diamond chips 0.7g.  Was only inch or so deep nothing to brag about.