Wireless Headphones & Transmitter (that work)

Bought these headphones and tramsmitter (bluetooth A2DP) The tramsmitter is no bigger than two quarters, will put a piece of velcro on it and stick to the GB-2 box. Air tested and doesn't seem to have any lag to it.

They sound really good, volume control and behind the head fit. (I wear a hat so no over head phones)

Here is the link for the headphones (50 bucks for both headphones and transmitter) look down the page for the..

Frequently Bought Together.. and they have the transmitter listed.

Ivan

Oya: all so bought a adapter 1/4" male to 1/8" female

post-1-0-86130100-1455474163_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks VPaul, probobly a whole lot better than big headphones in 100 degrees,smaller and lighter is the way to go for sure. I wouldnt mind big headphones if they get air conditioning in them,someone may be working on this already. What im waiting for is pick up the hat off the shelf that has solar power,headlight,headphones,booster,and AC.with remote control for all on your watch. May as well dream a bit huh.

• Like 2

Hi Guys, Looking for a way to adapt Ivans wireless setup on my Garrett ATX ?  Don't know if anyone is making any adapters yet. I guess I could change out the waterproof jack with a standard one. Ivan how do you like that setup on your GB ? Thx for any suggestions. Jerry

Perfect works good, went out sunday about 3 hours detecting and no problems.

Stuck the transmitter on with a little Velcro under the GB2.

I got a little spoiled using the Deus. (no wires)

post-411-0-90764800-1433851116_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Bought this receiver to try out with my under chin Caliber Headset

TaoTronics® TT-BR01 Bluetooth Dongle Wireless Stereo Audio Receiver for Headphones, Portable Speakers, Home Stereo, Car Music Sound System, Bluetooth 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006IJJH7O?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

post-411-0-69354600-1433855197_thumb.jpg

This is my favorite head set..I was using this with the Deus and Watch band.

http://www.amazon.com/Caliber-Stereo-Transcription-Headset-Control/dp/B00904NH8E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433855322&sr=8-1&keywords=Caliber+Headset&pebp=1433855328996&perid=0C1ZFDRFYGF0NR4P95T0

post-411-0-95644600-1433855025_thumb.jpg

Ivan

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...