Wireless Headphones & Transmitter (that work)

Ivansgarage, i bought the same transmitter and headphones, they work great, i tested the wireless out on GB2,SDC,andTDI. Real good sound. I used them in the wind and was surprised how well they worked.

i also tried them on DFX there was a little noticeable lag with it but not enough to be a problem. Thanks for the info earlier. They work well with my tablet also. Rick

Good Rick glad your happy with them, like I said before the XP-Deus kind of spoiled me with the wireless stuff.

Ivan

Yea anytime you can get rid of an extra cable or two im all for it. I did like the sound off of SDC its pretty sharp and clear should work great,thanks again.

That does look like a very interesting wireless setup and will take a closer look,have been using the TDK700 setuo for about 18 months it works fine for me but like most aftermarket wireless headphones some are better than others,the most common problem with Blutooth is sometimes more than often you can get a slight delay,some work on different freq's and have advantages but as yet no set has won the detecting circle over 100%.

With my TDK they work fine on my T2 and Crossbow and Mirage Pulse machines infact they work very well,but on some machines they do not sound right audio wise and of course audio is king with detecting,i mainly like using my TDK headphones during the summer as they are light,only draw back with this setup is you nust keep a back ground hum or audio threshold other wise they can cut off after say 2-3 minutes to save battery life.But when using the T2 and PI machines theshold audio is not a problem.