GKman

A Nice Assortment Of Finds With The Equinox

Those are some very impressive finds, congratulations!

Quite a few outstanding bucket listers for me there and you snagged them all in one year. Congrats.

Quality finds all the way around, looks like you have some great history to save where you're located.

Very nice finds.  No doubt.

Congrats on some very cool finds!!

Wow! Some very cool finds. Thanks for showing us.

Great job! Congrats on some really cool finds!

Awesome finds... congrats!!!!

What are kettle points?  I googled and not much on it's history, origins. 

Kettle points are Native American arrow points made from cut up trade kettles. They usually are brass. Kettles back in the 1600's were shaped more like buckets and the natives cut them up and made points.  They come in a good number of varieties.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Canarias_detection
      Hi everyone ... I recently updated my equinox 800 to version 3. I have gone to the beach to test it ... after trying on several beaches the detector is unstable ... beach mode 1-2 ... the screen always shows -9 (with any sensitivity) I can not remove it ... sometimes a small triangle comes out next to the battery ... these beaches where I have always detected, never any problems ... anyone knows the reason EDIT: software version 2.1, false signals continuously, sometimes with bad sound (centimes or garbage) I locate with pinpointer but without targets, unstable detector in and out of water
      some reason?
      Thank you
      regards
    • By GoldenCrow
      Hi,
      Just wondering if anyone knows custom coil builders for the nox?
      Thanks
    • By GB_Amateur
      When I update/upgrade to the latest version just (today) downloaded from Minelab the software says it is version 3.1.3.  Is that what everyone else has been downloading and upgrading?  The filename of the software that performs the upgrade has '3.0' in it, but when running the software it shows the 3.1.3 number.
      I ask to make sure we're all talking about the same thing when we discuss any noticed changes from previous version(s).
    • By Dances With Doves
      I ran pk1 50 tone f2-7 and I dug over 50 bottlecaps  since  they repeated a nice sound.I could usually tell a pulltab or ring because of the softer sound but I wanted to see how the update might have changed things.It seems  the bottlecaps had a more broken sound   before even though the settings were the same.I did manage to get a 3.2  gram14k white gold band in very deep water so    at least  I was rewarded  for digging all those caps.
    • By Xergix
      I read a lot but I'm not sure I have found the answer,  are the 4 Khz in multi frequency or do they work alone?
      In the Calabash Digger video, he sees that 4 khz are better on silver than in multi,  if they were part of multi there should be no difference, but if the 4 Khz were out then it would be correct.
      What do you think?

• By okara gold
      A little over 2 years and a lot of water hunting and the ears snapped. I’m not surprised after all I’ve heard about that problem.
      Had another breakdown a couple months ago. All 4 screws with inserts pulled out of the pod. Minelab had to review and decide whether or not to warranty it and finally said it was a one time replacement because I was using a CF rod and not original equipment. They said it was probably overtightened. I stated the inserts were corroded from salt water immersion and constant torque and pulled out. 

Earlier on, the sleeve on the armrest broke which they also gracefully replaced. Glad it is all under warranty. So it will be like brand new again.