Whats In Your Coil?

5 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

Basically, there was no doubt in my mind that it could be done.  But I don’t think any critical thought was put into questioning whether it should be done, even if it was technically executed well.

Chase,

That is near identical to one of my favorite lines in "Jurassic Park", and can be applicable to a good many things these days!! 👍👍

• Like 2

Yeh appears like from this backers view not really a con more a bunch of enthusiasts having a go at something way above their ability, but that is the nature of crowd funding, many disasters with an odd win. Time and I suspect finance is running out for this one, as the 2 year initial supply date anniversary is near. Aye sometimes when you take the risk you push the pram.

• Like 3

Keep them coming Chuck,

Hope you wear your lead overalls when you take these for us!!👍👍

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Awesome and eye opening stuff! I'd like to see the Nox 6" and 15x12" if possible. Thanks for doing all that!

Nox 6” is the 9th one down on the first page. I do have the 15x12 but forgot to include it!  So that makes two more coils now that I need to add. 

Strick

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

Thanks as always strick, these are great to get, I'd love to see some more GPX 6000 coils, namely the Coiltek's, any of the Coiltek's really, along with the mythical NF GPX 6000 coils if they ever come out.  Nugget Finder just keeps refusing to answer me when I email asking if they are going to be semi-spiral or bundle wound, I assume because they're bundle wound like the Coiltek's and that's not good for marketing.

• Like 5