X - Coils And Lower Shaft

Jin

Have the 10" x-coil sitting at home and now waiting on the 22"x 21" to arrive. Was wondering if others have purchased lower shafts for each of there x-coils or just use the original one and undo/fit the coils to that one? (haven't done the chip mod yet so haven't bothered fitting the 10" x-coil.)

X Coil 2021 News

I bought a shaft each of my X Coils. I cleaned US Ebay out of the cheap ones then got one more from a dealer here for full price. :biggrin:

I might sell the shaft for Z14 later on if I decide that coil is no longer of any use to me. Depending how these coils do here, there might be a demand for used ones by then. I just wanted a shaft for every coil mostly because I'll be switching them back and forth like crazy to do testing.

• Like 2

I have no idea how long it takes to switch coils but im presuming its going to take way longer if you have to undo the coil from the shaft as well. Ill get two lower shafts i think, one for each coil.

• Like 1

On July 1, 2019 at 11:50 PM, Jin said:

I have no idea how long it takes to switch coils but im presuming its going to take way longer if you have to undo the coil from the shaft as well. Ill get two lower shafts i think, one for each coil.

I took the GPZ 14" coil off the other day just to clean it...your gonna want those other coils already on shafts...just sayin

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...