Headphones Waterproof / Resistant Aptx-ll ?

12 hours ago, beav_can said:

Which exact model of Avantree unit is this Voyager32? Was gonna order the same off Amazon or AliExpress but want the same ones you have so I know they will work.

Thanks ~~Beav

It’s the Avantree Clipper Pro model BTHS-AS7 . I bought it off Amazon.com

• 1 year later...

Has anyone tried the Quest headphones on their nox.  Just today I was out detecting and a hard rain shower came up.  I’d like to find some nox compatible low latency apt x phones that’ll stand up to some rain without worrying about them getting wet.  I know this is an old thread, just wondering if anyone tried the quest phones or had another recommendation.  I’m not interested in earbuds although I may have to go that route. 

I've been using the Quest headphones for well over a year now, they've worked flawlessly so far and meet all your requirements.

https://www.questmetaldetectors.com/product-page/aptx-low-latency-bluetooth-wireless-headphones-for-minelab-equinox

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ColonelDan said:

I've been using the Quest headphones for well over a year now, they've worked flawlessly so far and meet all your requirements.

https://www.questmetaldetectors.com/product-page/aptx-low-latency-bluetooth-wireless-headphones-for-minelab-equinox

Thanks guys!  My nox is from that first run when you had to get on a pre order list.  Nox itself has worked flawlessly, but the ml80 headphones are showing some wear and I’m on the lookout for a replacement.  

46046C67-0373-43A9-BDDC-199FEA6B117B.jpeg

• Oh my! 1

13 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

Yes. They work well and provide peace of mind if bad weather rolls in.

5 hours ago, ColonelDan said:

Just one more question:  the quest site says their phones weigh 320grams which is almost 11.3 ozs.  I just weighed my ml80s and they weigh 7.7 ozs.  Do you guys notice the weight difference?

1 hour ago, NCtoad said:

Just one more question:  the quest site says their phones weigh 320grams which is almost 11.3 ozs.  I just weighed my ml80s and they weigh 7.7 ozs.  Do you guys notice the weight difference?

They are obviously heavier but other than noticing it on a side-by-side basis, the extra 3.6 oz is really not a significant factor in the field.

• 9 months later...