Chinese Coin Or Token?

The large coin/token was found at a school. It is the same exact coin as the smaller one that is next to it in the picture, just bigger and a couple bundles of grain, maybe (see red arrows). The small coin is a real Chinese coin that I have at home. Question is, what is the larger one? Anyone have any ideas? A good luck charm came to mind, but I could not find any just like it. Thanks for any help.

IMG_20190708_143329.jpg

IMG_20190629_230000.jpg

IMG_20190629_225900.jpg

• Like 3

Was researching the coin and came across a YouTube video about a similar coin style. In the description was an email address which I wrote to in hopes of finding out more. The response is below:

Both coins have the same inscription.
Obverse: Chien Lung Tung Bao (Qing Dynasty Emperor Chien Lung 1736-1795AD)
Reverse: Boo Yuwan (Peking, Board of Public Works Mint).

The smaller one cash coin which is usually the size of a US quarter coin is typical.  The larger one is a modern charm based on that coin. Any coin larger than the one cash coin would have a different inscription or state a denomination on the reverse such as 10, 50, 100, 500, 1000.  However, this emperor’s reign was not know for large or multiple cash denominations over 10 cash (Sinkiang Province issue) which wasn’t much larger than the 1 cash regular issues.

• Like 2