Tele-nox Rods???

45 minutes ago, Detecting-Innovations said:

I sent you a reply today, Im just waiting to hear from you to see  what colour stem you want put in the post.  

If that's you Tony , I will probably have another lower 29 inch rod at some point.

• 2 months later...

Just read this thread,

I also bought one, which i believe is the newer verson! The website states that the the pod base on old versons was 3D printed! The newer versons are molded and fit better! As far as mounting the base, you have to pay attention to the angle of the mounts on both pieces, the screws do not go in at 90° degrees, and i can see where they could be mounted incorrectly and break the mounts!  I believe that the stock base from Minelab will only mount one way! That is not the case with the tel-knox! It is also possible to overtighten the screws on any pod base and strip the brass inserts from the pod! I would like to see torque specs from Minelab on these screws, no matter what shaft they are mounted too!

Also depending on swing style and speed, you may have to torque down the shaft clips a bit more than normal! I found the shafts could work loose when doing a rapid scan of a beach, rather than a slow and methodical search! Other than that, I've got about 20 hrs on it with no problems so far!