Rumors Of Aussie Made GPZ Coils

Mop

A Minelab dealer down Geelong way put up the below post about an Aussie company starting to make GPZ coils.

Interesting timing, wonder if the Russian guys have forced Minelabs hand to allow a local 3rd party to make coils.

Here is the link to the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/luckystrikegold/

Not looking to start a fight here, just sharing info. I don't care what coils everyone wants to run lol

Brand new GPZ coil coming soon! ?

There is a rumour in the wind that an Australian company will soon be making GPZ 7000 coils.

At present there are only Russian made after market coils being made, so hold off and bag yourself a genuine Aussie made one. They will be cheaper than the Russian coils and, as always, very well made.

No photo description available.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Have to do much better than a rumour. Hold off? how long? Sorry I'm not waiting on a rumour

• Like 2

Mop

Get'm both, get'm all!  Rumours be damned.  Finds and reports should be considered.

Thanks for posting the image from the FB page.  I would not have seen it because I don't FB.

Mitchel

• Haha 1

MN your spot on,  Y be satisfied with just the brilliance of the X coil, go for an OZ coil on your Z too..... 

• Like 1

Will be interesting to see if the coil connection is the same as the x-coil. (chip bypass & gpx plug)

Reading between the lines it looks like its Nuggetfinder releasing the coil.

• Like 2

Mine lab will have a competitive response either with their own product or through one of the current coopetition companies (Coiltech, Nugget Finder). MineLab will also take action to protect their IP if needed.

• Like 1

MLs got their finger on the pulse no doubt, X coil & Coiltek SDC coils are probably just an annoyance to them. No massive $s to be made for a big company, but down here at the customer coal face some of us are having a ball. Buh...…... if X coil or whatever coils increases some of our yields, that`s the go for us. Off today for some more Xn………..

• Like 4

I was so busy on the x coil threads I did not notice this one was fully off the rails also. Guys, there is a report button... please use it or send me a PM. I don’t read every post every day anymore so please let me know when the insults start flying.

Anyway my apologies as this one really went south, with one member requesting his account be deleted as a result of action here and elsewhere.

This stops now. I don’t care if you are a five year member with 1000 posts, you better think real hard before hitting that post button. I am just going to ban offenders until this stops.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3