An International Forum

Derek you have refired in the best country in the world, coz I`m totally unbiased.?

1 hour ago, Derek said:

Scottish guy with kiwi citizenship now retired and living in Australia.   Where am I on your poll?

In terms of overall beauty (and history) you may be rolling downhill.  OTOH, you were born in nèamh and found two more.  I'd stop now if I were you.

1 minute ago, phrunt said:

I think the problem is all us retiree's...

You're kidding, right?  JW I would understand.  You're too young.  Get back to that soldering station!

5 hours ago, phrunt said:

I haven't had a job in 7 or 8 years now since moving to NZ nor has my wife, self funded retirees.  No doubt JW could be retired but it seems he wants to gather up houses now, collecting them like he collects gold, detectors, coils, books about gold and anything Shania Twain probably, it's a sickness ?

"Not gonna lie, I hate you just a little bit right now. I'll get over though...sigh" he says as he sits for 12 hours in a dark hospital room guarding an inmate. Gives me lots of forum/youtube time though.

5 hours ago, phrunt said:

retirees

Phrunt...…. refirees not retirees...….retire is what tired people do, refire is what go getters do...….? tis a magic time of life.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1