An International Forum

New Zealand ranks at #13. Keep in mind these are total website viewer statistics, not forum statistics. The forum obviously has far fewer members and of those an even smaller number of active posters.

Thanks for the civility comments. It is the cornerstone of the forum. There are no doubt some who avoid the forum due to what they would call "censorship" but I have found almost without fail that those are the very same people who enjoy disrupting forums so no loss in my opinion.

detectorprospector-website-visitors-by-country-top-25.jpg

• Like 4

Well Steve I`m begging, NZ didn`t win but what a battle, they went so close to taking out "the old enemy". I doubt there has been another final like it in the cricket world. Number 13 is good but they do post a lot of quality posts, just a wee mention or they`ll be on my back forever...……….pleeeezzzze

• Haha 2

Steve this is a great well run forum, I like reading the posts from all over, I really like that folks here share info willingly hoping to help someone just getting started.. We both know it would have been a lot easier to learn if places like this site were around in for instance in the 70s when we were novices..I bought my first unit in 1972 and I learned by basically digging everything." I can say I've met some very interesting folks including yourself in this hobby..Years ago I used to travel to Nebraska to attend the Treasure week, I was fortunate indeed to have met some folks there that were really into Treasure hunting...A lot of them are gone now, including my Mate... What an adventure it has been...

Norma June and Van Fossen. Houston Texas in the late 80s

IMG_1719.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As far as the forum itself and how members rank - how many of you have ever seen the Leaderboard? It measures forum activity and ranks members by number of posts and by number of "Likes" (Reputation).

In the menu under Activity > Leaderboard

Check it out as you can see rankings laid out various ways. Here is the Reputation ranking (most likes)....

.... notice the kiwis are ahead of the Aussies for "likes" :smile:

detectorprospector-reputation-ranking-july-2019.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

As far as the forum itself and how members rank - how many of you have ever seen the Leaderboard? It measures forum activity and ranks members by number of posts and by number of "Likes" (Reputation).

In the menu under Activity > Leaderboard

Check it out as you can see rankings laid out various ways. Here is the Reputation ranking (most likes)....

.... notice the kiwis are ahead of the Aussies for "likes" :smile:

detectorprospector-reputation-ranking-july-2019.jpg

Yeh that’s cause the kiwis have about 3000 more posts then the Aussies, we spend most of our time digging gold , not typing ?.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I guess I will pull back on my Kiwi likes to give someone else a chance. By the way who the guy at the top, he must have a tie with the owner. :smile:

• Haha 1