Couple Of Days 12" Xing

Judging by our beach caravan parks up here in North QLD during winter, I suspect NE & Reg are the last winter inhabitants of Victoria. The others have brought the cold up here with them but not the rain, tis sunny and clear.

I think I owe you an apology MN, might be those Victorian Drop Bears that are the culprits, seems you are quiet write NE, JPs verified  they`ve hit Clermont too. Could be simply a cunning ploy, take our picks off us locals that stops us digging that lovely yellow stuff, more for them. Don`t know about Doohickies JP, but it might pay to stock up on Drop Bear repellant, tropical Aeroguard just has no effect.?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, kiwijw said:

What is a Doohickie.? 

A very useful device. Used in Equine Polo, knitting and marine navigation.  The original Danish versions are better than the cheap Chinese copies.  

Can be used as a last ditch ferrite for the GPZ if you lose the original (need to somehow keep this post relevant to the thread ? )

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, kiwijw said:

that gave you a hickey

Nope, not a dude-hickey either - different thing altogether  ?

Phrunt?

Your help is needed.  These boys have gotten themselves down a rabbit hole and don't know how to get out!

Can you make them better and snap them out of this delusion they're in?

• Haha 1

Good positive fun, showcasing the wacked downunder sense of humour, usually caused by too much exposure to sunlight and/or XXXX, homebrew or whatever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1