Wish I was George I'd hook up with you if possible. But just not practical I am afraid with my schedule. But maybe next time? I'd make the trip to Tennessee just to hang with you a while.

• Like 1

That would be outstanding Steve, like your forum, it's well mannered.  Lol

• Haha 1

Well let me know your travel plans next year George and maybe we can hook up a bit either in Alaska or Tennessee.

Anybody in the Bristol area should leap at a chance to hunt with George.

• Like 1

I have a nice spare bedroom Steve at my Tn place, if you can come sometime let me know it's a gated community I'll give you the code for the gate...

IMG_0670.JPG

• Thanks 1

Now I wish I had known you were in Tenn. George, I went through last November on an extended road trip. It's been way too long since we visited, last time was when you were still in Copper Center.

For some reason I thought you had moved over seas permanently, must be thinking of someone else.

Lol Hi Jim, i still have my home in Ak will be there on the 30th, when i get my business done will be going to Tn.. Just havent spent much time at either place the last few years, would be good to see you again...Coffee right now, halfway around the world

IMG_4055.JPG

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By unox
      Gday guys, I have the opportunity of buying a used Deus for a little less than a new ORX. I have been mulling over this for weeks, does anyone have any advice. I really only want an XP to be able to put it into a backpack, trek into the bush and use it for relic hunting, and a little gold here and there.The warranty factor is something that is swaying me towards the new ORX machine...but I know the Deus has many more features and options. I already have a Equinox 800 for beaches, coins and relic's but I am just wanting something easier for a few locations where I want to travel in stealth wise.
      So pretty much the question I am asking what would you do, Buy a S/Hand Xp Deus or Buy a new Xp ORX with the desired coil (round hf coil) and Warranty.
      cheers guys.

• By OFS
      I am getting a GPX5000 and have a new problem to solve, what is the best way to transport it when flying?
      Thanks in advance for your advice!

Cheers
    • By Bobbo
      Hello all,
      My soon-to-be-fiancée and I are heading to Arizona in a few weeks. She's a Science teacher and loves ALL things space. I want to take her meteorite hunting but have NO clue where to start. For the folks whose ever been to Holbrook, I have a few questions:
      1. Are there metal detector rental places nearby? We're flying in from Florida so I'd like to purchase/rent when we get there.
      2. If we drive into Holbrook, are there maps telling you where to go hunt? I'll continue to look for GPS coordinates before I go. I've read folks talking about railroad tracks...
      3. Are metal detectors the best way to find something? Can you "drag a magnet" or use the naked eye?
      Thanks for any replies. ANY help will be much appreciated.
      -Bobbo

• By ukaradag
      Hi all,
      I need some help. I want to buy a detector. But my budget is limited(say i can buy a garret 400i or a fisher gold bug 2). 
      For me the depth is important after that iron discriminatin comes. I wil use it for gold prospecting(!check the picure, with gold what i mean). The depth is around 3 or 4 feet. Can you give me some advises for getting a detector? What kind of detector can detect this kind of treasure?
      Thank you very much.

• By devilsrenegade
      I wanted to share some pics of my completed goldmaster 4b detector shaft swap. It was fairly easy and l was happy with the results. I think someone could do the same thing with the gmt if they wanted .

• By RobNC
      I hit a site today that I had hunted many years ago and asked if it was still ok. I found this button. The color is golden in most areas. on the back of the button there is writing.
      It says "M.C. LILLEY & Co. O. COLUMBUS" best I can tell. I'm afraid to clean it too much for fear of damaging it. Found with my Teknetics T2SE and Cors Shrew in a very iron contaminated site. Also found old square nails too. While I will not tell specifically where I found this, the place was a Farm since 1854.