Tnsharpshooter

Minelab Vanquish - Latest Sneak Peek Video

Interesting video. Looked kind of like a red MX5/Coinmaster with a Deus shaft. I noticed the Multi IQ Technology badge at the end of the video next to the Minelab emblem.................?

XP lowered their prices by almost 30%!!!!.....Nokta/Makro already lowered theirs too. Wonder if Garrett, FTP and Whites will follow suit or just keep selling their old technology at 21 century prices.

Jeff

• Like 2

Should satisfy the S shaft crowd, at least.  That whole debate was loads of fun when Equinox came out...not.

Minelab is going to make a profit off of volume . Not by selling one .

Never have I got so much for my money than when I bought the Equinox 800 .

Chuck 

• Like 1

Oh after I got the second video by email I got another notice to win one . Minelab said they will be giving one Vanquish away in a contest and told what to do to win.

Chuck 

I wish they would get on and release it, rather than this drip drip of information.

Any clues/ideas on if the Vanquish is going to be better than the Equinox 800? I was just about to buy my wife a EQ600 for beach detecting together. I may hold off now if the Vanquish is going to be better and give her my 800 instead...

The pundits think its more of a low end machine to replace the 305/505/705

Also it may not be available till next year as probably going to launch end of this year.

So depends if you/she can wait.

9 hours ago, robin said:

I wish they would get on and release it, rather than this drip drip of information.

Welcome to the Equinox pre-release circa late 2017...  It's what everyone does, Garrett, XP, Whites, Nokta/Makro, Apple, Samsung no different.  Marketing 101 - generate buzz well before your product is close to being ready for the marketplace.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By shredmandan
      I see the Minelab GPX 4500 is being discontinued. If the price goes down is it worth it to pick one up or has what replaced it that much better? Perhaps a premium will now be asked for the remaining new GPX 4500's? Is now the time to buy??
    • By mn90403
      Minelab has opened an assembly plant in Ethiopia!
      https://www.journalducameroun.com/en/ethiopia-gold-detector-devices-assembly-plant-launched/
    • By Swegin
      Seen this on Chris's forum.  Strange that it is only the SDC and the Gold Monster.
      http://arizonaoutback.ipbhost.com/topic/14406-minelab-price-increase-coming/

• By calabash digger
      Is great!  New Nox in hand in only six days.... after mine flooded.
    • By Gerry in Idaho
      There are quite a few newer folks on the forums and some are about to purchase a gold detector.  I want to give you an update.
      My Field Staff Experts and I will be offering our 1st of 2019 season a 3 Day Field Training on Gold Detectors, Friday April 12th - Sunday 14th.  I was just notified a couple can not make it and one other from back east won't either.  This means I have 3 openings right now.
      Any customer who purchases a gold detector from me of $2500+ can take the class for free.   With the GPZ-7000 promo going on right now and you getting the additional 19" coil (valued at $1500).  Purchase one of these from me...ATX Deep Seeker, GPX-4500, GPX-5000, SDC-2300 or GPZ-7000 and you get a variety of classes to choose from.  Yes I also offer a 15% Military discount on Minelabs.
      How good is our training?  Just ask the folks who have taken the class (some of them are on this forum).
      Please do not think you are going on a gold hunt.  Our training is for Educating you on the proper use of your detector.  Each of my staff members and I will be plugging in our headphones into a splitter with your phones and into your detector while teaching you the sounds to walk away from and the ones to investigate.  We'll be explaining how to tell ground noise from a genuine target doing the details over and over.  Each of us say the same thing, but in different words/tones, so after 3 days of instruction, you actually start to understand.  From past experiences, the most gold is usually found on the last day, as you are starting to put everything together.  We teach much more with the detectors, their technologies but I won't go into detail.
      Contact me direct with any questions.

• By NCtoad
      and he needed to confirm my address to ship my repaired compadre back to me.  I sent in my compadre, I think it was last October, for warranty work.  Then, two days later I read that they had laid off all their employees.  Hadn't heard a thing since and wasn't overly distraught since I hardly ever use the compadre and I had a new equinox.  But, out of the blue yesterday Vince calls and says he put a new disc pot and a new coil on my compadre and is sending it home.  So if anyone else here had shipped one for warranty work and thought they might never get it back because the company went under there's still hope.  It seems he's still working on making good on all the warranty claims as long as they were made before they decided to call it quits.  I'm actually now looking forward to getting that little compadre back!  I never did use it a whole lot, but it has found me two gold rings.