Do You Have A Four Legged Prospecting Buddy?

Jin-  the wife and I started adding up the costs that our dog Buddy was acquiring us the first year and it was around $2500 that included eating shoes..prescription glasses, a couch, a fractured leg,  his adoption fees etc...He is 7 years old now and I think we are getting close to 7K but I would not have it any other way...cheaper then my two kids thats for sure lol   Cute puppy you have there my friend...Enjoy 

strick

• Like 4

Hi my name is Boomer! I'm 3yrs old and my owner thinks i'm a american staff./sharpei. 

boom1.jpg.687049fdca71f927ec20cbc6ab006f4d.jpg

I want to go prospecting really bad with my owner, he likes to dig rocks and i like to smell them. I don't think he'll let me go because he thinks i will smell this plant called a cactus and my mouth will end up looking like a angry porcupine.

I've begged to go...

boom4.JPG.96fa53f33e70273675373a2cefc001f2.JPG

Occasionally I sneak inside this motorized human buggy.

boom2.jpg.028a05f20e111df77f15cac775861476.jpg

I also got crazy and found my own buggy.

boom5.JPG.364480689067487ea3a8db56a73992f4.JPG

• Like 7

Yes Strick the cost can add up. We're at $3000 already that includes him and the cost to replace a library book he chewed yesterday. No doubt more damage will follow. As long as its not my car or detectors I wont be too upset.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I love those pictures

• Like 1

On 8/17/2019 at 11:47 AM, OregonGregg said:

Two of the best friends I have, they go every where with me.

20180902_112223 (2).jpg

IMG_20160422_080845.jpg

Nice looking companions.  Also a great Seated Silver save, is it an 1800's Seated Liberty half or Quarter?

• Like 5

Hi Gerry, we were down in Elko County NV last year. That's an 1853 Quarter. Was down with a few friends. Was the only coin I got on that trip. But it made me a happy camper. Up to that point, it had been awhile since I have snagged a nice silver quarter. It cleaned up pretty nice. Worn fairly good but still had some good detail. Found it with the Nokta Fors CoRe.

gregg

• Like 2