XP 9” X35 Coil Charging Issue?

When hooking up to charge LED is not lighting up except with feeble glow. Charger cables and 

contact were checked. If not lighting up bright do I assume a faulty coil battery?,  how do I know?

thanks

The dimness of the coil LED had no consequence cause the coil took s full charge

and shows full on the remote. A bit odd they don’t give charging instructions with the coil- just so you know if you’re doing it correctly 

• Like 1

Hi Steve, 

so I bought the XP ORX with the 9” round

so impressed with it  I decided to get the X35

coil. I also bought a near new hf elliptical on ebay. George Kinsey likes that one especially 

( all metal mode)

• Like 1

I certainly agree with all of that. Can’t say much for my timing, though. I paid full price for everything. I did take advantage of the summer special free Mi6, and I got the hf elliptical coil  for $375  barely used free shipping. Only after ordering that did I see the ad for the new packages and lower price platform. 

No regrets though. 

• Like 1

Congrats on the new detector Relic. I’m looking at the 9” x35 to compliment my Deus. Um just have to run it by “she whom I must obey”!

• Haha 1

BeachHunter,

These are not your run of the mill coils, they are really excellent, and the price just dropped about $85.  

• 4 weeks later...

I think it’s defective. I returned mine and got a new one which is perfect. Remember, when charged it will periodically blink when in sleep mode. The defective one wasn’t doing that either, although it did work. If I were you I’d contact the seller and get a replacement. 

Good luck

• Like 1