So here is my  most successful so far,nuremberg jetton Est india company button and other bits hard to describe how cool it is to detect the spoil as you never know what you gonna find.......it s like playing lottery.....using the 9"HF .Pipe was found while reaching the water line to clean the button

Enjoy

RR

thumbnail-15.jpeg

thumbnail-16.jpeg

thumbnail-31.jpeg

thumbnail-24.jpeg

thumbnail-30.jpeg

• Like 6

Regis,some tremendous finds that old 'Father Thames' has given up after all these years,what freq had you been using on the HF coil ??

4 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I’m amazed you found a pipe in such great condition. All I find is fragments. Great recovery job.... I admire all the effort you are putting into this. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Steve .I am moving this week end and i re-found some stuff i put in safe place to avoid to be broken one of them is a 37.5 cm Churchwarden clay pipe.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Churchwarden-Clay-Pipe-13in/dp/B003NEZVSG

Mine is of course ancient and found in a spot where i broke another one...................in 7 pieces.

RR

On 7/20/2019 at 5:10 PM, RickUK said:

Regis,some tremendous finds that old 'Father Thames' has given up after all these years,what freq had you been using on the HF coil ??

14khz then 31khz  read on 5 discri -4.0 the difference between both is crazy......

RR

• 2 weeks later...