Aureous

New 24K 6x4 DD Coil Available Yet?????

Still no word nor listing on the whites website for the new 24K mini DD coil.... anyone heard anything????

whites-4-6-dd-coil-shooter-goldmaster-24k.jpg

Maybe however unfortunate sales possibly weren't what they were hoping, it would then be hard to go pumping out coils for it in that case.  Hopefully I'm wrong, It sounds a good enough detector to be a massive success and it's in all of our interest the detector companies have success with their products. I went through a stage of desperately wanting one but I guess it's all about the release timing.  A couple of years earlier and we'd probably all have one.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Reading this is a bit of a bummer. I picked up a 24K as my first detector about a month ago and I’ve been enjoying it, but if I’m reading this correctly it looks like further development and support of it will be limited, if not non existant?

Just be patient, that's I can say at the moment. Check out the Spud Diggers YouTube videos regarding the 24k. HH Jim

On 7/24/2019 at 5:36 AM, alaska detector said:

Reading this is a bit of a bummer. I picked up a 24K as my first detector about a month ago and I’ve been enjoying it, but if I’m reading this correctly it looks like further development and support of it will be limited, if not non existant?

It's all speculation, what I said doesn't mean I know anything, just an assumption so I wouldn't be too concerned.  They did however release it at an unfortunate time when the market is pretty flooded with really good gold detecting VLF's so it was never going to be a massive hit unless it brought something exceptional to the table that made it very much excel over the others to give people reason to upgrade.  You no doubt have one of the best gold detecting VLF's made.

Hopefully the coils come for it, you never know maybe the aftermarket guys can make coils for it too, if that happened I'll be reconsidering my decision to buy one as they're never going to make coils for the Minelabs ?

• Like 1

Thanks for the info Jim. :smile:

I'm agreeing with Jim as well.  The 24K is actually a very good selling and performing VLF gold detector for my customers too., so coil options are on the way.  Personally, I'll take a 24K and it's fine tuning capabilities for a variety of soils, sites, and situations encountered at the many gold fields I hunt in the NW states, counties and climates...over the other VLF gold machines I sell.  Now, if you are the type who does not want to grow into a detector and learn the advanced features of a 24K, there are other machines out there I'll recommend.

24k2E.jpg

24K2F.jpg

24K3A.jpg

24K4c.JPG

24K5D.JPG

24KSeptA.jpg

24KSeptC.jpg

24KSeptD.jpg

24KVB1.jpg

24Relic4.JPG

20180723_132212b.jpg

20180728_092016.jpg