New 24K 6x4 DD Coil Available Yet?????

Still no word nor listing on the whites website for the new 24K mini DD coil.... anyone heard anything????

whites-4-6-dd-coil-shooter-goldmaster-24k.jpg

Reading this is a bit of a bummer. I picked up a 24K as my first detector about a month ago and I’ve been enjoying it, but if I’m reading this correctly it looks like further development and support of it will be limited, if not non existant?

I'm agreeing with Jim as well.  The 24K is actually a very good selling and performing VLF gold detector for my customers too., so coil options are on the way.  Personally, I'll take a 24K and it's fine tuning capabilities for a variety of soils, sites, and situations encountered at the many gold fields I hunt in the NW states, counties and climates...over the other VLF gold machines I sell.  Now, if you are the type who does not want to grow into a detector and learn the advanced features of a 24K, there are other machines out there I'll recommend.

24k2E.jpg

24K2F.jpg

24K3A.jpg

24K4c.JPG

24K5D.JPG

24KSeptA.jpg

24KSeptC.jpg

24KSeptD.jpg

24KVB1.jpg

24Relic4.JPG

20180723_132212b.jpg

20180728_092016.jpg

Big24I.jpg

DSCN0417.JPG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I can totally agree with the user reports, here in Australia, I can state that there is no VLF high frequency machine more capable than the 24K. Ive owned and used them all, the Gold Bug 2 was my favorite until now....over 6,000 bits of gold with it. Im up to 500 with the 24k but injury and work have gotten in the way of detector time. A small DD coil is all thats urgently needed in my 24K arsenal. I can think of dozens of small gold locations that will benefit from this combo.....cant wait!

• Like 2

This is great to hear.

I’ve just gotten into detecting, and decided on the 24K after doing a lot of research on the company and the technology behind it. The 24K seemed like a good mixture of a machine easier to use for a noob like me, and it was from a company that had been in the business a while. When I’d read the earlier posts I was mistaken into believing that maybe I’d made a wrong choice.

While I haven’t found anything with it yet other than iron, lead, and aluminum, I chalk that up to my inexperience, not my machine. Plus some of what I have been finding is absolutely tiny so I’m confident that once I do get over the gold I’ll be able to find it.

• Like 1