I’m waiting for my Anfibio multi to arrive and was curious if anyone has tried wireless earbuds with the Nokta detectors, I have an equinox 600 and use them sometimes, also an Avantree clip on transmitter with my Tony Eisenhower Waterproof headphones, it’s nice to have options, would also like to make an adapter so I can use Tony’s headphones underwater with the Anfibio. 

NokMak uses a proprietary wireless system so no go on any standard BT earbuds.   You would need to use a separate BT transmitter.   

However being that they pay attention to forums and what users are looking for,  if enough people showed interest they would probably bring something to market for us!!!!!!

• Like 2

Yes, Noah is correct, Nokta/Makro uses a proprietary wireless system not compatible with other systems, similar to Garrett Z-Lynk. Hopefully Makro/Nokta will switch to standard high speed Bluetooth someday.

NOKTA MAKRO 2.4GHZ WIRELESS HEADPHONES

Frequency: 2.4 GHz
Audio Output: Mono
Battery: Li-Po
Battery Life: 14-20 hours
Charging Time: Approximately 3 hours Transmission Range: 10 meters (33ft.)

83A2DBB7-1F52-4D16-8D7A-9DC71BCD46CE.jpeg

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jesse
      I'm relatively new to metal detecting tailings, my experience is more with bedrock. I've found several spots close by that are old historical mining sites. My problem is I don't know what to look for, do you go to the big cobbles or smaller rocks? I've attached a few pictures hopefully they make sense. Thank you in advance.

• By groundscanner
      Does anyone have any recommendations for aftermarket aptX low latency headphones for the 800?  I have hearing problems and I am not happy with the sound quality of the Minelab headphones.  They have a mushy sound and I prefer a crisper sound.  I have Killer B's that sound much better but I prefer not to deal with a wired connection
      Thanks!
    • By phrunt
      I am after some advice, I purchased a GPZ 7000 late yesterday and of course I am keen to take it out today for a test drive.  I am pretty clueless with this machine, although I've watched JW use it many times I've not paid any attention to how he runs it or what he does with it as I never thought I'd be buying one.  I think his settings may not be ideal for me yet anyway as he runs it crazy hot, being a beginner I'd probably need more tame stable settings 🙂
      JW is unable to be contacted this weekend, Queenstown's big music festival of the year which JW always attends going on for the weekend so he's off at that so I can't get any advice off him for my mission today.
      I was hoping GPZ users here would be able to give me some advice on what to do.    I don't have time to properly read the manual today as I've got a big drive to get to a gold spot, I was thinking I'd just do a quick start and get going but if there is something obvious I should be doing to use it in mild soils please let me know.  If the default settings are more suitable for tough soils I'd be wasting my time.  I'll have to start reading the manual tonight after I've used it today 🙂
      I've ordered a 10" and 12" X-coil for it which I believe to be the best two coils for use in NZ with JW's results.  I'm also going to use the Chet method of a longer style adapter patch cable for it, I like the idea of his method and it also makes changing coils easier which I like the idea of. 
      Here's my new toy.

Any help greatly appreciated.
    • By Tnsharpshooter
      So the actual detector’s battery has gotten some attention here.  Btw I still don’t see battery listed yet on parts list at Minelab.com.  Anyway thinking long term here what about changing batteries in the wireless WM 08 module.

• By JohnnyRox
      Which do you think will hit deeper on wet sand?  I'd prefer a TDIBH over a DF but I'm budget limited.  
    • By Trent King
      Hi all,
      Does anyone know anything about this little beauty?  A mate of mine bought it brand new a long time ago and found it when cleaning out the shed.