RIP Zoe

argyle, The joy and companionship our dogs give us make up for the loss, just shame they don`t live as long as we do, tis hard I know but get another dog. Out there detecting today I gave a little special attention to my current prospecting mate Brandy, she`s a kelpie and getting on, must never take her for granted.

ajr, the thanks is all mine I am honoured to add a memorial to Zoe, when I read your post I told the Missus, she immediately remembered Zoe and the magnificent scenery you live in. As long as I`m here you are most welcome to visit and I`m here for my time.

• Like 2

AjR and Dog lovers, I wish to share this video of a Tribute to Mans Best Friend that was on a News Network here in OZ, Have not seen the News run such a video before.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/28425185/man-films-emotional-tribute-to-dog/

Very strange that the news ran such a story. No Raping and Pillaging - no corporate agenda? Very suspicious. Lol

Thanks for sharing this great tribute.

When i told my wife of your offer Norvic she also remembered your beautiful land and the wallaby's on the rock point. I was thinkn maybe take a pic of Zoes memorial and post it or send it to me when the time comes. Thanks again man and hopefully i do make it to OZ sometime. I'm off soon to hopefully find a nugget for Zoe today.

• Like 1

post-625-0-10888200-1434336566_thumb.jpgpost-625-0-49391200-1434336599_thumb.jpg

Zoe rock is facing north and will always have the sun shining on the face from sunup to sunset.

Second photo is the view from the top of Knob looking nor-west over the Eureka Valley Queensland. Named after the mining rebellion in Victoria called the Eureka Stockade. Eureka is a symbol in OZs history of the mining class`s successful rebellion against the British Colonial view of them.

The dirt road you see is my access track, leads down to the highway in the valley about 1/2 mile away.

Perhaps of interest, A movie of the true story of a WA OZ Kelpie called "Red Dog". Whilst not a big time "hit" movie I believe all dog lovers will enjoy this movie.

RIP  ZOE.

• Like 4

What a place!

I want my name ... well ... I have no connection like Zoe did.

Thanks for the share.

Awesome Norvic - once again brought  tears to my eye's.

I dearly missed Zoe out exploring this weekend. Found no gold but was remembering many a good ol times we spent together. Thanks again from my family to yours. You are always welcome if you find yourself in Scott Valley Siskiyou County California.

Sincerly Thank You,

Adam J Robinson

• Like 1