Forum Usernames - How Did You Choose Yours?

Jin

On 7/26/2019 at 2:36 PM, kiwijw said:

So it wasnt after a female aboriginal.

I am a kiwi, New Zealander, & my initials are JW. Pretty simple really. Bit like me.:laugh:

Good luck out there

JW ?

Actually JW that would be Jin but with a G which is a derogatory racist term and would see you dumped down a mine shaft in some places.

• Like 2

Mine is based on my last name Barrera.  Through out my time in the Army I have been called the Bear.  Sometimes it was the Bipolar Bear when I was a Platoon Sergeant.  I was known to flip the switch pretty quick to get this going.  Always for for a purpose.  

• Like 1

I love small Cabins.  I was living in one when I came up with the name and am working on another now.

Bryan

Just my initials here, was too lazy to hold the shift key down.

• Haha 1

dsrtdwg1......I have used this ID on all the forums that I am a member of. All were off road dirt bike forums to begin with, then any other that I happened to participate in. Kept it simple, I have fallen on my head more than once. My name is Wendell Clark, no I did not play hockey.

• 5 months later...

Hi there,

Way back in January of 2003, I chose the name my dad always called me for my username, Lanny. My mom put the name of Lance on my birth certificate, but my dad always called me Lanny, so that's the story of my username.

All the best,

Lanny

• Like 3