Lady Digger Finds More Than He Does. 1+ Ounce More

9 minutes ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

What was funny and not mentioned.. All the guys in camp were giving grief to her husband because she found the bigger pieces.

Oh, Yeh?  So how did they do?

Yep, they're still some out there.

• Like 1

That`s a top find story, we must ensure our wives all read.

• Like 1

I found a nice specimen there but not that nice!

• Like 1

Norvic?  Did you read what this guy just said?  ?

• Haha 1

Yeah, he`s confirmed he`s an OZ. Hey, JW is it time the lad was transported to Tasmania????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh my! 1

JW, nothing makes up for that cricket, NZ was robbed.

I was up there at AKAU the first week before the second group with my GB2 and GM1000. Had a blast and found a couple of 1/4 ouncers and lots of small nuggets. Heard that gal found that nice nugget on the Snowflake claim; i found my first good one in the brush over the hill from there on the edge of the Maddie claim and the othet in a sandy wash about a mile south of there below hydraulic washes. Had a grizzly sow with cubs above us one day and had to be ever watchful, but my buddy and i found several nice nuggets in the rock.

20190616_133649.jpg

20190617_235249.jpg

20190617_191041.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Here's another couple photos of some gold we found in Alaska north of Nome... the 1st photo of the gold button in the black scoop was several miles NW of the general claims available to prospect on ...someone else's claim by special invite to Dan & i (where the grizzlies were spotted) with some very nice gold. The photo of the gold nugget & vials in the Garrett super sluice pan is some found by others in our group. I'll post photos of some cleaned up gold soon also as I'm not home from prospecting in the mountains of southern Idaho over the last two weeks (last photo).  Mike

20190619_150645_001.jpg

20190617_083823.jpg

20190614_181948.jpg

20190615_163312.jpg

20190619_194233.jpg

20190724_153813.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1